Summary: Our Product Quality Test Engineer will be part of the advanced product quality planning team responsible for developing and executing test plans.
• Writing test plans and creating test cases for all product test parameters
• Designing and validating performance tests using the new testing procedures
• Troubleshooting any errors and streamlining the testing procedures
• Writing up and managing the final QA/QC and test procedures
• Training the quality assurance staff and R&D technical staff, providing technical support when needed
• Ensuring all tests and procedures meet company and industry standards
• Preparing test reports for management
• Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations
• Developing and/or supporting corrective actions, solutions, and improvements
• Reviewing codes, specifications, and processes during NPI for critical design inputs and opportunities.
• Degree in quality, industrial, or mechanical engineering required; or 6-8 years of experience in quality engineering, quality assurance, or a similar role required
• Prior experience and knowledge of ebikes, automotive, bicycles, or motorcycles preferred
• ASQ CQIA certification or above preferred