We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Corporate Procurement team. In this role, you will be responsible for the negotiation and management of assigned Indirect categories for North America. You will work closely with plant and corporate personnel to execute sourcing strategies, identify and implement cost reduction initiatives, and manage supplier performance. Indirect categories to include, but are not limited to: IT relates services (hardware, software), HR related services, Travel management services, etc.
Our Client has been a worldwide leader in thermal management since 1916. Our Client is a global company headquartered in Racine, Wisconsin, with numerous operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa. We design, engineer, test, and manufacture heat transfer products for a wide range of applications and markets. We're at work in practically every corner of the world, inside the things you see every day.
- Leverage Category spend across North America and execute successful Sourcing strategies
- Lead North America supplier negotiations and contract implementation
- Work with key internal customers to implement best practices and ensure operational efficiencies are met
- Drive alignment of category strategies with stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain appropriate and productive supplier relationships
- Identify and deliver cost savings
- Track and report savings and supplier performance
- Aggressively manage supplier base
- Analyze suppliers, and markets to identify trends, industry dynamics, and opportunities for new products, processes, and s
- Gather feedback from internal stakeholder’s on vendor performance; identifies concerns and drives corrective action measures with suppliers
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Robust analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects effectively
- Minimum of 5-10 years previous experience in Procurement
- MBA a plus
- Fluent in Spanish a plus
- Travel 20-25%