The Extended Workforce Solutions Team enables business leaders to effectively and efficiently manage their outsourced operations while managing risk. We deliver process simplicity, clear policy and controls to drive velocity and support growth across the temporary staff and vendor lifecycle. Our partnership with teams across the organization aims to provide an excellent user experience and minimize administrative burden throughout the extended workforce process. We strike a balance between maximizing extended workforce engagements and making sure extended workforce policies and guidelines are followed.
- Ensure our contingent workforce suppliers (i.e., providers of staff augmentation/business process extended workforce services) meet company labor, ethics, health, and safety requirements. Help keep contingent workforce safe by managing prioritized assessment/audit and remediation plans.
- Manage on-site and/or virtual compliance assessments and audits, produce reports detailing methodology and results. Ensure timely remediation of gaps emerging from supplier assessments.
- Manage training and communications regarding company risk initiatives and other compliance requirements amongst our contingent workforce suppliers.
- Determine effectiveness of supplier compliance with company requirements and policies. Maintain/iterate upon policies/procedures that help manage Google’s supplier risk in the contingent space.
- Counsel/support employees, internal clients, and partners queries, solving their risk related queries and providing an excellent customer experience. Provide supplier risk insights to areas and procurement organization to enable informed buying decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 9 years of relevant experience
- 5 years of supplier/third party compliance and risk management experience
- Experience with suppliers in the extended workforce space, including vendor management, vendor transitions, new site launches
- Knowledge of Ethical Labor and HR Compliance requirements with suppliers in the outsourcing/offshoring space
- Outstanding ethics, integrity, and accountability, with the ability to maintain independence and confidentiality
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, be diplomatic and influence stakeholders, vendors, and international teams
- Ability to exercise initiative and judgement across multiple work streams and processes to influence organization to reach goals
- Ability to analyze data and present trends to peers and senior leadership