As a Supplier Diversity Partnership Manager, you will partner closely with teams in the Procurement Organization and cross-product area stakeholders to build and execute strategies that create and grow concrete procurement opportunities for diverse businesses, in line with our values and goals. The Supplier Diversity team exists to advance Supplier Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in how the company buys and does business globally.
As part of the Procurement Organization, the Supplier Diversity and Inclusion team works to connect diverse businesses to opportunities that will help them grow.
- Build supplier diversity strategies and inputs that address stakeholder requirements and enable Data Centers to scale efficiently and drive value while optimizing the diverse supplier portfolio in partnership with other teams.
- Provide supplier diversity subject matter expertise, category knowledge, industry awareness, and understanding of diverse supplier ecosystem, particularly for categories relevant to data centers.
- Drive and support cross-functional teams in the execution of major initiatives to ensure delivery of max supplier diversity. Drive development and compliance tracking of category specific policies and performance metrics; translate rapidly evolving category market trends and leading practices into opportunities.
- Provide program tracking, reporting, and processes; level up to lead updates to cross-functional leadership. Facilitate Steering team in strategic planning and tracking against goals. Lead planning, opportunity identification, tracking, and execution of supplier diversity and development activities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 7 years of relevant experience in supplier diversity or data center procurement
- Experience in the construction industry and understanding of procurement process to contract and onboard suppliers
- Excellent project and program management, delivery, and implementation experience
- Clear understanding of the supplier diversity certification process and experience supporting suppliers through certification process; Community Engagement and Workforce Development experience
- Bias to action and excellent communication and organizational abilities, with a high attention to detail
- Excellent leadership skills and a team player with a positive attitude who can work effectively with a range of stakeholders and ecosystem partners.
- Passion for Supplier Diversity and DEI
- Knowledge of construction procurement practices to drive value for key business partners.
- Ability to drive strategic decisions and influence executives.