As a Senior Category Manager, you will partner closely with key stakeholders to help shape and implement procurement strategies. The team is responsible for developing and driving holistic category strategies, managing stakeholder relationships, and bringing excellence to company-wide sourcing, supplier, and contract management.
The Content Moderation Category Team is responsible for developing and driving holistic category strategies, managing stakeholder relationships, and bringing excellence to company-wide sourcing, supplier, and contract management.
As a Senior Category Manager, you will support operational excellence while being part of an environment where team members can grow, learn, do their best work, and feel appreciated.
- Play an integral role in the development of multi-year global category plans and strategies across the Content Moderation category.
- Develop should cost and total cost of ownership models for the category and ensure the alignment of category plans and strategies to business priorities and functional objectives.
- Support the management of partnerships with key budget owners, functional stakeholders, and strategic suppliers. Contribute to the compliance tracking of category specific policies and performance metrics.
- Be part of multiple cross-functional teams executing major category initiatives and ensure delivery of maximum value across the end-to-end procurement process. Support the translation of evolving category market trends and leading practices into opportunities
- Be the expert on key industry developments, developing strategies for wellness, application of tools and systems, self service, advanced analytics, automation, and artificial intelligence.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain and Operations Management, Finance, a Business/relevant field, or equivalent practical experience
- 10 years of business experience
- 8 years of experience in multi-disciplined procurement
- 5 years of experience in category strategy development and strategic sourcing within content moderation and/or business process outsourcing categories
- Advanced technical degree or MBA
- Experience working in the technology industry
- Experience participating on cross-functional and/or global teams
- Experience with one or more of the following: process consulting, stakeholder engagement, data/information management, category management, process design and continuous improvement, project management, financial analysis, market analysis, supplier analysis, cost driver analysis, supplier management, technology utilization, and strategic planning
- Experience supporting initiatives from strategy to execution and delivering results while managing multiple tasks with excellent analytical, problem solving, and communication skills