As a Program Manager for the Category Enablement team you will, assist and execute Category Management teams on strategy to execution planning and operationalization, operating models and joint initiatives at the boundary with other procurement org constituents and ecosystem, day-to-day business management (cadence, metrics, central operations) including larger, cross-category complex programs and new initiatives incubation.
• Work with category leaders to deliver a consistent and coherent set of strategies together with the operating model that will help execute on them
• Support the elaboration of strategic roadmaps for other procurement org functions interfacing with categories while helping to prioritize and solve for roadblocks
• Participate in executive planning and programs in partnership with Office of CPO, Business Operations, Finance, and external third-parties
• Partner with other functions inside and outside procurement org to help deliver outcomes to our business stakeholders
• Develop approaches and support one-off/special projects as needed for our senior leadership
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
• 6 years of experience with program management or strategy consulting
• Experience in a procurement function (e.g., category and/or supplier management, contracting, pricing models, etc.)
• Ability to consult, influence, manage stakeholders, and drive projects through a broad knowledge base.
• Ability to demonstrate accountability and integrity
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to process data to drive business strategies and decisions, and an aptitude for strategic thinking with a focus on quantitative impacts
• Excellent communication, leadership, stakeholder, and management skills