The Extended Workforce Solutions (xWS) team aims to deliver exceptional value, managed risk, and drive process simplicity at scale across the temporary staff, vendor, and independent contractor lifecycle; enabling Google to access the right temporary staff, vendor, and independent contractor talent, in the right place for the right price. The xWS team is also responsible for program managing certain other new initiatives across infrastructure and risk, which involves the contingent workforce across Google.
- Strategize and lead the Extended Workforce Solutions (xWS) Operations programs and projects of high complexity to identify the problem, address root causes, develop impactful solutions.
- Design, develop, and implement operational controls and drive governance across cross-functional teams.
- Manage infrastructure demand and capacity planning and drive effectiveness and utilization.
- Support xWS ecosystem partners in driving programs through effective thought leadership and be adaptive to re-tweak the strategy whenever required.
- Be proactive and an effective communicator in driving large, complete programs. Represent Google’s values and culture across all business areas and promote a positive work environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in program/project, operations, vendor and/or workforce management.
- Experience identifying opportunities for process improvement, defining requirements, and collaborating cross-functionally to improve processes and tools.
- Experience leveraging data to drive business strategies and decisions.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Ability to build effective, productive relationships across the business and work with accountability and integrity. Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively across the global organization.
- Ability to effectively engage with leadership, facilitate discussions about complex topics, influence, and reach agreement.
- Ability to manage large, complex programs and drive change.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, leadership, organizational, and stakeholder management skills.