Founded in 2019, our client enjoys support and financial backing from top VC’s and healthcare investors. We are looking for like-minded individuals that want to help us scale the business, continue to create and provide great experiences to our customers and have fun along the way.
About the role:
Our Client is seeking a motivated Head of Operations. This role will require someone who loves problem-solving and can redesign an operations and logistics system to make sure patients receive the care and products they need. This candidate should be detail-oriented and not afraid to get their hands dirty, while demonstrating a love for working with others to reach common goals. The Head of Operations will be responsible for operations and strategy implementation to help the company rethink the delivery model from the ground up and build a new process combining technology and patient care.
As Head of Operations you will be responsible for:
- Set up and drive the company’s operational capabilities
- Oversee external developers to build and maintain a custom SalesForce based operations system
- Coordinate with developers to create a custom Yes Hearing tech infrastructure
- Improve our shipping, stock holding, returns, and communication process
- Own responsibility for Yes Hearing’s supply chain and eCommerce operations
- Manage and coordinate logistics to ensure seamless product delivery.
- Identify opportunities to improve costs, outcomes, and customer satisfaction.
- Manage Yes Hearing’s customer support operations to assist customers with issues that may arise.
- Create and institute customer support procedures to handle inbound customer questions and complaints.
- Track KPIs to measure and, ultimately, improve customer satisfaction and support efficiency.
- Generate insights from customer support interactions that can improve company processes and product
What we are looking for
- Demonstrated experience working independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility, adaptability, and excellent organization skills
- Ability to take on new projects outside of day-to-day scope, pending business needs
- Analytics and execution skills - ability to identify and implement changes
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plan
- Be a part of a low ego, high-performance team
- Be head of department at a fast-growing company, with the potential to take on more responsibility as the company grows
- Meaningful work - hearing aids change lives. Come change them with us.