As a Category Manager, you will partner closely with key stakeholders to help shape and implement procurement strategies.
The Marketing Team is responsible for developing and driving holistic category strategies, managing stakeholder relationships, and bringing excellence to enterprise sourcing, supplier, and agreement management.
In this role, you will work in a team environment that is fast moving and constantly changing. You will collaborate across teams to develop procurement approaches and solve business problems.
- Develop multi-year global category plans and strategies across the digital and traditional media categories (e.g., defining buying channels, supply base profiles, obtaining policies)
- Support alignment of procurement initiatives with stakeholder business objectives
- Execute category initiatives and help ensure delivery of value across the procurement process
- Contribute to the compliance tracking of category specific policies, performance goals, and analysis of market trends and leading practices
- Lead and implement multi-dimensional discussion strategies with a focus on media compensation models
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Finance, Business, or other related field
- 7 years of business and multi-disciplined procurement experience
- 3 years of experience in category strategy development and strategic sourcing within the media industry
- Experience in media fee discussions and the paid media landscape across digital and traditional media channels
- MBA or advanced technical degree
- Experience working in the technology industry or in a media agency
- Experience working in cross-functional and/or global teams
- Experience evaluating global media compensation models, with media technology and tools that support the efficiency of the overall media category, and supporting initiatives from strategy to execution
- Experience across project/media stakeholder/data/information/category management, process design and continuous improvement, programmatic media buying, performance measurement, and value chain analysis
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills