As a Category Manager, you will partner closely with stakeholders to help shape and implement procurement strategies. The Marketing Team is responsible for developing and driving holistic category strategies, managing stakeholder relationships, and bringing excellence to company-wide sourcing, supplier, and agreement management.
In this role, you will work in a team environment that is high-growth, fast moving, and constantly changing. You will embrace ambiguity and collaborate across teams to develop new procurement approaches and solve complex business problems. As a Category Manager, you will support operational excellence while being part of an environment where team members can grow, learn, do their best work, and feel appreciated.
- Play an integral role in the development of multi-year global category plans and strategies across creative and production sub-categories, including defining buying channels, supply base profiles, purchasing policies, supplier relationship management program, diversity, equity, and inclusion, and sustainability, etc.
- Support alignment of Procurement initiatives with stakeholder business objectives through an understanding of business requirements.
- Be part of cross-functional teams executing category initiatives and help ensure delivery of maximum value across the complete procurement process.
- Contribute to the compliance tracking of category specific policies, performance metrics, and analysis of market trends and leading practices.
- Contribute to Global Marketing category strategy, working with Product Marketing Managers, creative and production agencies and cross-functional teams (e.g., Marketing Operations, Legal, FP&A).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of business experience, including 5 years of multi-disciplined procurement or creative agency and/or production house experience.
- Category strategy, strategic sourcing, marketing agency experience within Digital/Interactive, Brand/Full Service, or Motion/Film/Animation.
- Supplier management experience working with Marketing agencies and/or production houses.
- Advanced technical degree or MBA.
- Experience working in the Technology industry.
- Experience participating on cross-functional and/or global teams.
- Experience with Marketing stakeholder management and the use of data and insights to influence decision makers and drive business decisions.
- Experience supporting initiatives from strategy to execution and delivering results with effective analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Understanding of the creative process, content and broadcast production.