As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will support data driven strategic and operational decisions across the organization. You will develop reports, visualizations, and analyses to provide relevant insights to facilitate informed decision making. You’ll be involved in all stages of Business Intelligence life cycle (from analysis, designing, development to delivery), ensuring that your solutions are providing high-quality and relevant information to grow business and operations efficiently and with minimum risks.
- Create data driven solutions to solve ambiguous, open-ended, and unstructured problems.
- Work on data modeling, metric development, data prototyping, and analysis using advanced business intelligence techniques.
- Manipulate large data sets to create actionable insights and convert them into cohesive, practical recommendations.
- Collaborate across multiple internal stakeholders for clarifying requirements, developing Business Intelligence solutions, and driving usage, while prioritizing deliverables.
- Work with senior leadership to create and execute Business Intelligence road map for a process or function.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in a quantitative business analysis role.
- 3 years of experience designing, developing and maintaining SQL scripts, tables, dashboards and working with data sets.
- Experience in collaborating on projects involving multiple teams, managing client relationships, and presenting to audiences.