SCOPE Recruiting is accepting guest post submissions for our Insights & Resources blog. Please read the guidelines below.
- We accept completed posts as well as topic pitches.
- Submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Guest Blog.”
- SCOPE Recruiting reserves the right to edit or reject any guest post.
- When submitting a post, please include a two- or three-sentence author bio & headshot. You may include up to two links in this bio. All links will open in a new tab.
- If we accept your post, we will inform you when it’s live.
- If we accept your post, we will promote it on our social media channels once it’s published.
- All guest posts must be unique content and submitted exclusively to SCOPE Recruiting.
- If SCOPE Recruiting approves and publishes the post, the content is owned by SCOPE Recruiting.
- All posts should be between 600-2,000 words.
- You must cite your sources.
- You should keep SEO best practices in mind when writing your post. When submitting your post, please enter the SEO keyword(s) you focused on. We reserve the right to edit for SEO.
- Our target audience includes human resources professionals, recruiters, hiring managers, business owners and job seekers.
- Our content broadly focuses on hiring, recruiting, talent acquisition, HR best practices, employee retention, company culture, job interviews, supply chain trends, logistics trends and manufacturing trends.
- We cannot accept content that’s overly promotional or that may be construed as a link-building scheme. No more than 2 links per article will be accepted. All links should support the original content of the article.
Thank you for considering SCOPE Recruiting as an outlet for your content! We look forward to reading and sharing it!